Haro Leucadia BMX Bike Description:
The 2021 Haro Leucadia DLX BMX Bike is an iconic entry point into the freestyle world. This easy on the wallet model features a 25 x 9 tooth gearing, a fork with tapered legs, and an assortment of aftermarket Haro components to not only form the perfect picture of a modern BMX bike, but to also perform under the pressures of learning how to shred. The included gyro, front and rear brakes, and 4 pegs mean that no trick is unobtainable. Utilizing a 20.5" toptube, this full size 20" bike fits a large range of rider heights. The Haro Leucadia DLX brings a lot to the table for those just starting out and is a great first bike.
- Frame: Steel Frame
- Fork: Steel, Threadless, w/ Tapered Legs & 990 Brake Mounts
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless
- Stem: Haro 78' Alloy Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Haro Steel (8.5" Rise)
- Grips: Haro Team Grips
- Cranks: 3-Piece Chromoly 8 Spline Spindle (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: American
- Pedals: Poly Platform, Chromoly Axle
- Sprocket: Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC 410
- Front Hub: Steel Shell, Unsealed
- Rear Hub: Cassette, Semi-Sealed Bearings, Alloy Shell
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Haro La Mesa (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Haro La Mesa (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Haro Padded Adjustable
- Seat Post: Steel (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Haro 78' Two Finger
- Brakes: Radius Alloy 990 U-Brake (Front & Rear)
- Gyro: Installed
- Gyro Tabs: Installed
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: Pegs (4)
- Color: Grey
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.7"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 21.5"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'3" - 5'9" Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022
The front fork was pretty jacked when I got it. LBS adjusted it for free. Dan's offered a complete reimbursement for anything that would cost money. As always their customer service was 10 out of 10.