Haro 2024 Race Lite Pro BMX Bike Description:
The Haro 2024 Race Lite Pro BMX Bike is decked out with quality parts all ready for the track. All sealed bearings, 24mm hollow spindle 2-piece cranks, and Promax mechanical disc brakes all built around a 6061-T6 Alloy frame with a press-fit BB86 bottom bracket and internal cable routing for a clean look. The frame also has Haro's 3D dropouts and integrated chain tensioners to keep your back wheel in place when you need it the most. The 20" wheels come wrapped in Kenda Konversion tires for extra grip. You can't go wrong with the Haro 2024 Race Lite Pro BMX Bike.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum (20.75" Toptube)
- Fork: Full Chromoly Threadless Steerer (1-1/8")
- Headset: Integrated Sealed (1-1/8")
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load (45mm Reach)
- Bars: Haro Full Chromoly Bars (8" Rise)
- Grips: Micro-Knurl Grip
- Cranks: Forged Alloy 2-Piece, Hollow 24mm Spindle (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Press-Fit Sealed BB86
- Pedals: Alloy DX (9/16")
- Chainring: Alloy 4-Bolt (44 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z33 (3/32")
- Front Hub: Low-Flange Alloy Sealed Bearing (3/8" Axle) (36H)
- Rear Hub: Low-Flange Alloy Cassette Sealed Bearing (3/8" Axle) (36H)
- Cog: 16 Tooth (3/32")
- Front Rim: Alloy (Double Wall) (36H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Double Wall) (36H)
- Front Tire: Kenda Konversion Tire (20"x 1.95")
- Rear Tire: Kenda Konversion Tire (20"x 1.75")
- Seat: Haro Slim Plastic Pivotal
- Seat Post: Alloy Pivotal (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy (31.8mm)
- Brake Lever: Promax XL-373
- Brakes: Promax DSK-300 Mechanical Disc Brake w/ 160mm Rotor
- Extras: Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Color: Lt Blue/Dk Blue
- Weight: TBA
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 14.3"
- Headtube Angle: 74°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 22.1"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'3" - 5'8"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 30, 2023