Haro 2024 Race Lite Expert XL BMX Bike Description:
The Haro 2024 Race Lite Expert XL BMX Bike has it all and is a bike step up from the Expert. Now with all sealed bearings, 24mm hollow spindle 2-piece cranks, and disc brakes, "thats right, disc brakes". Built around a 6061-T6 Alloy frame with internal cable routing, and Haro's 3d Dropouts with integrated chain tensioners, this bike has it all. The 20" wheels come wrapped in Kenda Konversion tires for extra grip. It's pro level quality in this Expert XL size race bike.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum (20" Toptube)
- Fork: Full Chromoly Threadless Steerer (1-1/8")
- Headset: Sealed Threadless (1-1/8")
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load (45mm Reach)
- Bars: Haro Mini Alloy Bars (6.5" Rise)
- Grips: Mini Micro-Knurl Grip
- Cranks: Forged Alloy 2-Piece, Hollow 24mm Spindle (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed BB86
- Pedals: Alloy DX (9/16")
- Chainring: Alloy 4-Bolt (38 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z33 (3/32")
- Front Hub: Low-Flange Alloy Sealed Bearing (3/8" Axle) (36H)
- Rear Hub: Low-Flange Alloy Cassette Sealed Bearing (3/8" Axle) (36H)
- Cog: 15 Tooth (3/32")
- Front Rim: Alloy (Double Wall) (36H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Double Wall) (36H)
- Front Tire: Kenda Konversion Tire (20"x 1.65")
- Rear Tire: Kenda Konversion Tire (20"x 1.50")
- Seat: Haro Slim Plastic Pivotal
- Seat Post: Alloy Pivotal (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy (31.8mm)
- Brake Lever: Promax XL-373
- Brakes: Promax DSK-300 Mechanical Disc Brake w/ 160mm Rotor
- Extras: Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Color: Black
- Weight: TBA
- Toptube Length: 20"
- Chainstay Length: 13.9"
- Headtube Angle: 73°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11"
- Standover: 19.5"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'2" - 5'6"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 30, 2023