Haro 2024 Race Lite Expert BMX Bike Description:
The Haro 2024 Race Lite Expert BMX Bike is a great choice for the little ones that are moving up from a Junior, and it qualifies as way more than your average "Entry Level Bike". You will get more out of this bike will all sealed and semi-sealed bearings. Built around a 6061-T6 Alloy frame with internal cable routing, an integrated headset, a sealed square taper bottom bracket and JIS 3-piece cranks. The 20 x 1-3/8" wheels come wrapped in Kenda Kompact tires for extra grip. You can't go wrong with the Haro 2024 Race Lite Expert BMX Bike.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum (18.87" Toptube)
- Fork: Full Chromoly Threadless Steerer (1")
- Headset: Semi-Sealed Threadless (1")
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top-Load (45mm Reach)
- Bars: Haro Mini Alloy Bars (6.5" Rise)
- Grips: Mini Micro-Knurl Grip
- Cranks: Forged Alloy 3-Piece, Square Taper (155mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed European, Sqaure Taper (68mm x 118mm)
- Pedals: Mini Alloy DX (9/16")
- Chainring: Alloy 5-Bolt (38 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z33 (3/32")
- Front Hub: Low-Flange Alloy Sealed Bearing (3/8" Axle) (28H)
- Rear Hub: Low-Flange Alloy Cassette Sealed Bearing (3/8" Axle) (28H)
- Cog: 15 Tooth (3/32")
- Front Rim: Alloy (Double Wall) (28H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Double Wall) (28H)
- Front Tire: Kenda Kompact Tire (20"x 1-3/8")
- Rear Tire: Kenda Kompact Tire (20"x 1-3/8")
- Seat: Mini Plastic (Combo)
- Seat Post: Combo (22.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy (25.4mm)
- Brake Lever: Promax Alloy
- Brakes: Promax Mini Alloy V-Brake (85mm)
- Extras: Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Color: Black
- Weight: TBA
- Toptube Length: 18.87"
- Chainstay Length: 13.7"
- Headtube Angle: 73°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11"
- Standover: 19.5"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'0" - 5'4"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Friday, October 6, 2023