Haro 2023 Lineage Sport Bashguard BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 Haro Lineage Sport Bashguard BMX Bike brings all of the style and amenities of the early 90's BMX era and combines them with modern product advancements. Featuring replaceable nylon frame bashguards and a toptube platform, the frame is is made from 100% chromoly with a spacious 21" toptube. The wheelset is era-correct with 48H alloy double wall rims, high flange sealed hubs wrapped up in 100 psi Haro HPF tires to roll fast and smooth.
Whether you're a rider that will put all of these "old school" features to use, or you just want to hang this bike on the wall for nostalgia, it's sure to fill that missing void.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly, toptube platform, Lineage cast dropouts, integrated chain tensioners
- Fork: 100% heat treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC 1 piece internal threaded steer tube, integrated bearing race, tapered legs, investment cast dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
- Headset: Integrated, sealed bearings
- Stem: CNC alloy top load
- Bars: 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver bars (8.5" rise)
- Grips: Haro Team Grips
- Cranks: Lineage Fusion 3-piece alloy (175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid BB (22mm)
- Pedals: Haro Fusion, alloy
- Sprocket: Haro Lineage Fusion Disc (39T)
- Chain: KMC K710SL Super Light chain
- Front Hub: Haro Lineage high flange 48H hubs, sealed bearings
- Rear Hub: Haro Lineage Cassette high flange 48H hubs, sealed bearings
- Driver: 14T
- Front Rim: Alloy double wall (48H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy double wall (48H)
- Front Tire: Haro HPF, 100 psi (20 x 2.2")
- Rear Tire: Haro HPF, 100 psi (20 x 2.2")
- Seat: Haro Lineage padded pivotal stealth fusion
- Seat Post: Haro Lineage alloy fluted pivotal post
- Seat Clamp: Haro Lineage alloy
- Brake Lever: Tech 77 (front & rear)
- Brakes: Dia-Compe Hombre FS996 (front) and AD996 (rear)
- Gyro: CNC alloy detangler with Teflon bearing
- Gyro Tabs: Removable
- Brake Mounts: U-brake, seatstay, welded
- Extras: Nylon frame bashguard, CNC alloy pegs
- Color: Black
- Weight: 31.2 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.7"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 21.5"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on July 7, 2023