2023 Lineage Ground Master 26" BMX Bike Description:
Experience the thrill of nostalgia with the 2023 Lineage Ground Master 26" BMX Bike. This big brother version of the iconic 20" model is packed with all the features that made it a legend. With a 1992-inspired all-chromoly twin top tube frame, heat-treated chromoly fork, and Fusion parts throughout, this bike takes you back to the golden age of BMX. Cruise confidently on double wall alloy rims, sealed high flange hubs, and Kenda Kranium tires. The sleek black design, front brakes, and larger diameter pegs add style and control to your ride. Relive the thrill of your childhood and conquer the streets with this retro masterpiece.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly, Twin toptube platform, hour glass bb shell, Lineage dropouts
- Fork: 100% heat treated chromoly 26” fork with internal threaded steer tube, 15mm offset, 1989 style peg bosses, tapered legs, 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing routing
- Headset: Integrated, sealed bearings
- Stem: Fusion CNC alloy top load
- Bars: 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver bars (8.5" rise)
- Grips: Haro Team Grips
- Cranks: Lineage Fusion 3-piece alloy (175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid BB (22mm)
- Pedals: Haro Fusion, alloy
- Sprocket: Haro Lineage Fusion Disc (41T)
- Chain: KMC K710SL Super Light chain
- Front Hub: Haro Lineage high flange 48H hub, sealed bearings
- Rear Hub: Haro Lineage high flange 48H hub, sealed bearings
- Driver: 17T freewheel
- Front Rim: Alloy double wall (48H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy double wall (48H)
- Front Tire: Kenda Kranium (26 x 2.1")
- Rear Tire: Kenda Kranium (26 x 2.1")
- Seat: Haro Lineage padded pivotal stealth
- Seat Post: Haro Lineage alloy pivotal post
- Seat Clamp: Haro Lineage alloy twin torque clamp
- Brake Lever: Tech 77 (front & rear)
- Brakes: Dia-Compe Hombre FS996 (front) and AD996 (rear)
- Gyro: CNC alloy detangler with Teflon bearing
- Gyro Tabs: Removable
- Brake Mounts: U-brake, chainstay, welded
- Extras: CNC alloy pegs
- Color: Black
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 22.5"
- Chainstay Length:
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height:
- Recommended Sizing Guide:
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 15, 2023