Haro Prewheelz 12" Kids Balance Bike Description:
The Haro Prewheelz 12" Balance Bike is a child's gateway in to the exciting world of bike riding. While training wheels impairs a child's learning to ride by teaching them to rely on the training wheels to stay upright, a balance bikes allows them to develop high motor skills and balance at a very early age. The Haro Prewheelz uses an alloy frame and plastic wheels to make it very light and maneuverable for a small rider. This balance bike features scuff-resistant tubeless tires, adjustable bar height, high-impact mag wheels, and of course, Haro's industry-leading limited lifetime warranty. Once a kid can walk, they can begin to learn how to ride a balance bike, making the transition to a pedal bike much easier and safer.
- Lightweight aluminum handlebar with safety grips
- High impact 12" mag wheels
- Scuff-resistant tubeless EVA foam tires
- Ball bearing headset
- Padded seat with rider-assist grab handles
- Alloy fork with rounded fork ends
- Redesigned 6000-series alloy frame with molded footrest platform
- Ultra-light alloy crank-less "Balance Bike" with no sharp edges
- Adjustable height seat post
- Approximately 4 lbs
- Frame: Alloy 6061 12.5" easy stand over frame
- Fork: Hi-Ten 1" Threaded
- Headset: Loose Ball
- Stem: 1-piece stem / bar combo
- Bars: Alloy
- Grips: Safety Grips
- Hubs: Loose Ball
- Rims: High Impact Mag Wheels
- Tires: Scuff-Resistant Tubeless EVA Foam
- Seat: Padded Seat w/ Rider-Assist Grab Handle
- Seat Post: Steel (22.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy (25.4mm)
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Toptube Length: 12.5" (318mm)
- Chainstay Length: 8.7" (220mm)
- Headtube Angle: 70°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Stand Over: 12.5" (318mm)
- Seat Tube Length: 5.5" (140mm)
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on May 18, 2023