GT La Bomba Pro 26" DJ Bike Description:
The GT La Bomba Pro 26" Dirt Jump Bike is the bike that does everything; trails, street, skatepark, pump tracks- the list goes on. The La Bomba Dirt Jumper is designed with freestyle riders in mind and is built to withstand the abuse that is inherent to this style of riding. From the 6061 aluminum frame, to the chromoly cranks, GT made sure that abuse isn't an issue. The Manitou Circus Expert suspension fork provide an easier ride when the path gets rough and Promax hydraulic disc brakes make sure that high speeds can be controlled. The 2021 GT La Bomba Pro is a wonderful Dirt Jumper.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Disc Brake Mount, Integrated 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered Headtube, 3/8" Dropout w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Fork: Manitou Circus Expert, Air, 1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered Aluminum Steerer, 20mm Thru Axle, Black Stanchions
- Headset: FSA No. 42, Semi-Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Stem: 3D Forged Alloy Stem (31.8mm Clamp) (35mm Length)
- Bars: Spank Spoon 785, Alloy (31.8mm Clamp) (60mm Rise) (10° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep) (785mm Width)
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT Removable Plug
- Cranks: GT Power Series Seamless Tubular Chromoly 3-Piece, Cold Forged Chromoly 22mm x 48 Tooth Spline Spindle (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded Euro Sealed Bearing (22mm)
- Pedals: GT Mini Size Platform, PP Material
- Sprocket: GT 5mm Alloy (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC HL1 Wide
- Front Hub: TBD
- Rear Hub: TBD
- Cog: TDB
- Front Rim: Alloy Double Wall (32 hole)
- Rear Rim: Alloy Double Wall (32 hole)
- Front Tire: Kenda 3-Sixty (26" x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: Kenda 3-Sixty (26" x 2.35")
- Seat: GT Pivotal Slim Padded
- Seat Post: Alloy Pivotal (27.2mm x 200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Bolt-on
- Brake Lever: Promax Hydro Disc (Rear Only)
- Brakes: Promax Hydro Disc (Rear Only)
- Extras: N/A
- Color: -
- Weight: TBD
- Toptube Length: 23.2" (Large)
- Chainstay Length: 15"
- Headtube Angle: 68.5°
- Seattube Angle: 75.6°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.7"
- Seattube Length: 13.1"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 14, 2020