GT La Bomba 24" DJ Bike Description:
The GT La Bomba 24" Dirt Jump Bike is geared to get those smaller riders going big early! Built around the light and responsive alloy frame and the Manitou Machete J-Unit suspension fork, this bike features front and rear hydraulic disc brakes and is set up as a single speed, making it ideal for dirt jumps, skateparks, or pumptracks.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum, BSA BB, Disc Brake Mount, 3/8" Horizontal Adjustable Dropout w/ Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Fork: Manitou Machete J-Unit, 100mm, Air Spring w/ Rebound Adjust, 15mm Thru Axle Dropout, 1-1/8"-1.5" Taper AL Steerer, Pre Load Adjust, Black Stanchions
- Headset: 1-1/8-1.5" Taper Sealed Integrated, (45)
- Stem: GT 3D Forged Alloy Stem (35mm Reach) (31.8mm Clamp)
- Bars: GT Alloy Riser Bar (30mm Rise) (650mm Wide) (5° Up, 9° Back)
- Grips: GT Super Soft Flanged
- Cranks: GT Power Series 3pc Chromoly (140mm Length), 19mm x 8T Spindle
- Bottom Bracket: BSA Sealed
- Pedals: GT Logo PC Platform
- Sprocket: GT NBS Alloy Chainwheel (28T)
- Chain: KMC HL1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sealed Alloy Disc, 15mm
- Rear Hub: Alloy Disc Body, Sealed Bearings, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt Cassette
- Cog: 13T Cog
- Front Rim: Alloy Double Wall (32H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy Double Wall (32H)
- Front Tire: Kenda Small Block Eight (24 x 2.10")
- Rear Tire: Kenda Small Block Eight (24 x 2.10")
- Seat: GT Pivotal Slim Padded
- Seat Post: Alloy Pivotal 27.2 x 200mm
- Seat Clamp: Bolt-on
- Brake Lever:
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc front & rear
- Color: Blue/Grey
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 520mm (actual)
- Chainstay Length: 353mm
- Headtube Angle: 68.5°
- Seattube Angle: 75.6°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 290mm
- Standover: 640mm
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on July 5, 2023