GT 2023 Pro Performer 20" BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 GT Pro Performer 20" BMX Bike combines a fantastic color scheme with an old school frame design to create an awesome throwback to the good ol' days. All of the components utilize modern technology to make sure that the bike rides beautifully. Chromoly frame and forks, sealed headset and bottom bracket, and 3-piece cranks allow this to be more than just a show bike and can be really ridden without worry. The Pro Performer 20" is a great entry into GT's Heritage line.
- Frame: GT 86' Performer Design, Full Chromoly, Downtube Gusset, Integrated 1-1/8" Headtube, 2.5" Tire Clearance
- Fork: GT 86' Performer Design, 100% Chromoly 2-Piece Steerer, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated Design, 45° x 45° Sealed Bearing
- Stem: GT Mallet 100% CNC Front Load (1-1/8") (19mm Rise) (43mm Length)
- Bars: GT Performer Cheat Code 2-Piece, 100% Chromoly (7.875" Height) (9° Backsweep) (5° Upsweep) (31.5" Width)
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT Removable Plug (No Flange)
- Cranks: GT Power Series Alloy 3-Piece, Chromoly 22mm Square Spindle (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing (22mm)
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design
- Sprocket: GT 5mm 86' Performer Design Alloy (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC HL1 Wide
- Front Hub: GT Superlace High, Alloy CNC Body, Sealed Bearings (3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt)
- Rear Hub: GT Superlace High Cassette, Alloy CNC Body, 5 Sealed Bearings (3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt)
- Driver: 9 Tooth, 1-Piece, 3 Pawls
- Front Rim: Alloy Double Wall (36 hole)
- Rear Rim: Alloy Double Wall (36 hole)
- Front Tire: GT LP-5 (20" x 2.35")
- Rear Tire: GT LP-5 (20" x 2.35")
- Seat: GT Pivotal Padded
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust (25.4mm x 300mm)
- Seat Clamp: TBD
- Brake Levers: Alloy Hinged U-type
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: Yes
- Gyro Tabs: Removable
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black
- Weight: TBD
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12"
- Standover: 9.6"
- Recommended Sizing Guide:
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 29, 2023