2023 GT Mach One 16" Bike Description:
The GT Mach One 16" Bike is designed for riders around 3'6" in height looking to cruise the neighborhood or to test the waters at a skatepark or a race track.
- Frame: GT Mach One Race MK2, 6061 Alloy, Reverse Dropouts
- Fork: Rigid, Steel, 1" Steerer
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless, Steel
- Stem: Alloy Ahead Stem (37mm Reach)
- Bars: GT Race, Steel (3" height) (17.7" width)
- Grips: GT Junior
- Cranks: Steel Forged 1pc (114mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American BB
- Pedals: GT Mini Size Platform, PP Material
- Sprocket: Steel (36T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Steel Body (28H) (3/8")
- Rear Hub: Steel Flip Flop Thread-on Body, Freewheel (28H) (3/8")
- Cog: 16T Freewheel
- Front Rim: Alloy Single Wall (28H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy Single Wall (28H)
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Front Tire: Innova (16 x 1.75")
- Rear Tire: Innova (16 x 1.75")
- Seat: GT Uni Mini Padded
- Seat Post: Integrated (22.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Bolt-on
- Brake Lever: Alloy V-type
- Brakes: V-Brake
- Brake Mounts: Welded V-Brakes
- Color: Blue
- Weight: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on May 31, 2023