GT Speed Series Mini BMX Bike Description:
The GT Speed Series Mini BMX bike is built for speed for those riders around the height range of 4'2" - 4'10". The frame is made from 6061-T6 aluminum to keep it lightweight and features reverse drop outs. The bike comes equipped with several aftermarket GT components, Kenda Kompact tires, and Promax v-brakes. This bike is designed to get smaller riders going fast!
- Frame: GT Speed Series Mini Race Design, 6061-T6 Aluminum, Alloy Formed and Butted Speed Metal Tubes, Reverse Dropouts
- Fork: GT BMX Junior Race, 6061-T6 Aluminum Steerer (3/8" Dropout) (1")
- Headset: Sealed Integrated, (45° x 45° Sealed Bearings) (1")
- Stem: GT Topload, Cold Forged (40mm Reach) (1")
- Bars: GT Speed Alloy (22" Width)(2" Height) (8° Backsweep) (2° Upsweep)
- Grips: GT Statement
- Cranks: GT Forged Alloy 2-Piece, Hollow Alloy Spindle (24mm) (140mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: EB24 Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: GT Mini Platform
- Chainring: Aluminum CNC Chainring, Alloy Chain Ring Bolts (38T)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Narrow (3/32")
- Front Hub: GT Speed Series, Alloy CNC Body, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Female Allen Bolts)
- Rear Hub: GT Speed Series Cassette, Alloy CNC Body, 5 Sealed Bearings, 3 Pawl (3/8" Allen Bolts)
- Cog: Cog (16T)
- Front Rim: Alloy Double Wall (28H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy Double Wall (28H)
- Front Tire: Kenda Kompact Pro Race (20" x 1-1/8")
- Rear Tire: Kenda Kompact Pro Race (20" x 1-1/8")
- Seat: Box Echelon
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: -
- Brake Lever: Alloy V-Type
- Brakes: Promax MV-87, Cold Forged Aluminum Arms (85mm), Mini V-Type
- Extras: No
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 17.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.19"
- Headtube Angle: 73°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11"
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: Ideal for 4'6" and under
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022