GT 2021 Dyno Pro Compe Heritage 24" BMX Bike Description:
The 2021 GT Dyno Pro Compe Heritage 24" BMX Bike features retro aesthetics and modern technology to make for a smooth ride. The classically inspired frame design is constructed fully from chromoly and utilizes an integrated headset bearing headtube and a Mid bottom bracket shell. An inverted V-brake mount helps maintain sleek lines by allowing the brake cable to be mounted to the toptube under the frame pad included with the Dyno Pro Compe Heritage. Clean colors, sick graphics, and modern parts come together to create a head-turning bike.
- Frame: Dyno 87' Pro Compe Design, Full Chromoly, Downtube Gusset, 2.5" Tire Clearance
- Fork: Dyno 87' Pro Compe Design, 100% Chromoly 2-Piece Steerer, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated Design, 45° x 45° Sealed Bearing
- Stem: GT Mallet 100% CNC Front Load (1-1/8") (19mm Rise) (43mm Length)
- Bars: Dyno Pretzel Cheat Code 2-Piece 100% Chromoly (7.875" Height) (9° Backsweep) (5° Upsweep) (31.5" Width)
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT Removable Plug (No Flange)
- Cranks: GT Power Series Alloy 3-Piece, Chromoly 22mm Square Spindle (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing (22mm)
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design
- Sprocket: GT 5mm 86' Performer Design Alloy (36 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: GT Superlace High, Alloy CNC Body, Sealed Bearings, 36h, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt
- Rear Hub: GT Superlace High Cassette, Alloy CNC body, 5 Sealed Bearings, 3 Pawl Cassette, 36h, 3/8" x 17mm, Female Bolts
- Driver: 16T Cog
- Front Rim: Alloy Double Wall (36 hole)
- Rear Rim: Alloy Double Wall (36 hole)
- Front Tire: GT Smoothie (24" x 2.5")
- Rear Tire: GT Smoothie (24" x 2.5")
- Seat: GT Cheat Code Railed
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust (25.4mm x 300mm)
- Seat Clamp: -
- Brake Lever: -
- Brakes: Promax P-1 Aluminum V-Brake w/ Soft Compound
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Inverted Seat Stay V-Brake
- Extras: Alloy Knurled Pegs, 3-Piece Pad Set, G-1 Chain Tensioner
- Color: Red
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 22"
- Chainstay Length: -
- Headtube Angle: -
- Seattube Angle: -
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Sizing Guideline: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on February 26, 2021