GoPro HERO7 Black Edition 4K Camera.
- HyperSmooth Video: Insanely smooth video. Gimbal-like stabilization–without the gimbal.
- Rugged + Waterproof: Dunk it. Drop it. Crash it. Tough as nails and waterproof down to 33ft (10m).
- Voice Control: Hands busy? Just speak. Say one of 16 commands, including “GoPro, take a photo” or “That was sick” to tag an epic video.
- SuperPhoto: Makes shots look amazing automatically with HDR, local tone mapping and noise reduction—in any light.
- Live Streaming: Send it. Live. Stream to Facebook Live and more to share must-see moments as they happen. (Stream video directly to Facebook Live. Live stream to other platforms using an RTMP URL. Facebook app and account required.)
- TimeWarp Video: Time lapse on the move. Capture super smooth, stabilized time lapse video—even as you move through a scene.
- 4K60 + 12MP: Shoot to thrill. Get stunning 4K60 video and 12MP photos that are as awesome as real life.
Share to Your Story: Instantly awesome. Capture vertically, then add to your Instagram Story right from the GoPro app. (Instagram app and account required)
- 8x Slo-Mo: Slo-mo pro. Ultra high frame rate 1080p240 video allows up to 8x slow motion to relive epic moments in all their glory.
- Photo Timer: Countdown to capture. Grab a selfie or group shot with your whole crew in the frame.
Face, Smile + Scene Detection: Stupid smart. HERO7 Black tags your video with faces, places and action so the GoPro app can edit automatically.
- Touch Zoom: A touch closer. Perfectly frame your photos and videos with just a touch. (Touch zoom is available for photos and select video modes only)
- Auto Transfer to Phone: To your phone. Fast. Everything moves right to the GoPro app, so you can post, text, tweet or Snapchat with the quickness. (Your camera must be connected to the GoPro app for automatic transfer. Videos, time lapse videos and single photos transfer automatically; burst photos can be transferred manually.)
- GPS Performance Stickers: Say it with stickers. Track your speed, distance and elevation, then prove it by adding stickers to videos in the GoPro app. (You must enable GPS on your camera to add GPS performance stickers to your videos in the GoPro app.)