Goodr Circle G's are a teashades-shape sunglasses crafted with goodr performance, so you can rock them to show your killer style while you sweat, or rock them ironically for extra irony.
What's the difference between vintage, antique & retro?
- Vintage: "characterized by excellence, maturity, and enduring appeal; classic," with true vintage at 50 years old.
- Antique: "an object having special value because of its age," at least 100 years old.
- Retro: "Involving, relating to, or reminiscent of an earlier time; retrospective," imitating a style at least 10-15 years old.
* That means these sunglasses are retro, but named Thanks, They're Vintage so you have to lie to everyone and say they're 50 years old. Good luck.
- Microfiber bag
- No slip coating
- Light weight frames to prevent bouncing
- Polarized lenses
Frame Color: - Purple
Lens Color: - Green
Manufacturer Fit: For regular heads
Interchangeable Lenses: -
Extra Lens(es) Included: -
This product was added to our catalog on April 29, 2022