The Fly Racing Werx Carbon helmet is the result of a development project spanning over two years. With vast expertise in motocross gear, Fly Racing has brought to the mountain bike world a full face helmet that redefines lightweight comfort and breathability. Developed from premium aerospace carbon/kevlar materials, the shell provides maximum strength while maintaining a lightweight feel. Inside the helmet airflow is maximized by 18 intake ports, channeled EPS, and 6 exhaust ports, all strategically integrated to deliver crazy-good ventilation. Screening on the ports keeps the roost and the bees out of your mouth, and cheek pads can be removed and are available (sold separately) in various sizes to dial in a perfect fit.
If you're looking for a full face helmet you can be comfortable wearing, look no further.
- Top shelf construction using premium Carbon and Kevlar for maximum strength and minimal weight
- Massive air flow designed to force cooling air through 18 intake and 6 exhaust ports
- Channeled EPS is designed to move air through the interior to the external ports
- CoolMax antimicrobial comfort liner is fully removable, washable and replaceable.
- Quick release cheek pads aid in emergency helmet removal, and can be swapped out for different thicknesses to get that dialed in perfect fit.
- Anodized black aluminum ventilation screen
- Titanium plated rivets
- Bluetooth audio / communications ready with wire channeling for a fully integrated system (Bluetooth components not included)
- Soft Fleece helmet bag included
Fit System: Interchangeable Ear Pads
CPSC, ASTM F1952 (DH)
930g (Size L)
This product was added to our catalog on October 2, 2019