Fit Bike Co Young Buck BMX Frame Description:
The Fit Bike Co Young Buck Frame is an all elite frame designed to allow Fit riders Max Miller, Mikey Andrew and Kole Voelker to shred anything they come across. The taller standover height provides stability while the shorter rear end keeps things responsive and playful. Each of the three aforementioned riders have their own signature colorway, giving you multiple options to find one that Fits (see what we did there?) your vibe.
- Max Miller, Mikey Andrew and Kole Voelker co-signature frame
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- 3 color options
- Integrated seat post clamp
- Removable brake mounts (sold separately)
- Matching Young Buck handlebars available here
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly, Vari Wall Thermal-X Tubing
- Headset Type: Integrated (45°/45°, 41.8mm)
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm
- Color: Serenity Green
- Weight: -
- Toptube Lengths: 20.75", 21", 21.25"
- Chainstay Length: 13.1"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on May 31, 2023