The Fit Bike Co Sleeper Frame is Ethan Corriere a.k.a Young Sleeper's signature model. Ethan channels his love of pasta into this frame with a Chef Sleeper decal plus spaghetti and meatballs all over. With super responsive geometry, this American made frame is ready to hit the streets. Constructed from Vari-Wall ThermalX tubing, a steel blend that is manufactured to aerospace standards, this frame can take a beating. It features 2.4 inches of tire clearance, 5 degree angled brake inserts, and integrated chain tensioners. Don't sleep on this one, get your pasta dinner tonight.
Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Double Gusset with Embossed F.I.T. Logo
- Butted Top and Seat Tubes
- Straight Gauge Down Tube
- Straight Gauge S-Bend Tapered Chain stays
- Straight Gauge Ultra-Tapered Seat Stays
- 2.4" Tire Clearance (even when slammed)
- 5° angled brake inserts
- 5° thread-on cable stop (Included)
- Bottom Bracket has EZ-out punch slots for bearing removal
- Integrated chain tensioners (Included)
- Chain tensioner wrench (Included)
- American Made
Headset Type: Campy Spec (45°/45°)
Gyro Tabs: None
Brake Mounts: Thread-On (Sold Seperately)
Bottom Bracket Type: Mid w/ EZ Out Punch Slots
Seatpost Size: 25.4"
Seat Clamp: Investment Cast
Dropouts: 14mm, 4Q Baked, 1/4" Thick
Color: Trans Red
Weight: 5.05 lbs (20.75"), 5.10 lbs (21")
Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", 21"
Chainstay Length: 13.4" - 13.75"
Headtube Angle: 75.5°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Standover Height: 9.25"
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2020