The Fit Bike Co Sleeper Frame is Ethan Corriere a.k.a Young Sleeper's signature model. Ethan channels his love of pasta into this frame with a Chef Sleeper decal plus spaghetti and meatballs all over. With super responsive geometry, this American made frame is ready to hit the streets. Constructed from Vari-Wall ThermalX tubing, a steel blend that is manufactured to aerospace standards, this frame can take a beating. It features 2.4 inches of tire clearance, 5 degree angled brake inserts, and integrated chain tensioners. Don't sleep on this one, get your pasta dinner tonight.
- Double Gusset with Embossed F.I.T. Logo
- Butted Top and Seat Tubes
- Straight Gauge Down Tube
- Straight Gauge S-Bend Tapered Chain stays
- Straight Gauge Ultra-Tapered Seat Stays
- 2.4" Tire Clearance (even when slammed)
- 5° angled brake inserts
- 5° thread-on cable stop (Included)
- Bottom Bracket has EZ-out punch slots for bearing removal
- Integrated chain tensioners (Included)
- Chain tensioner wrench (Included)
- American Made
Headset Type: Campy Spec (45°/45°)
Gyro Tabs: None
Brake Mounts: Thread-On (Sold Seperately)
Bottom Bracket Type: Mid w/ EZ Out Punch Slots
Seatpost Size: 25.4"
Seat Clamp: Investment Cast
Dropouts: 14mm, 4Q Baked, 1/4" Thick
Weight: 5.05 lbs (20.75"), 5.10 lbs (21")
Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", 21"
Chainstay Length: 13.4" - 13.75"
Headtube Angle: 75.5°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Standover Height: 9.25"
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2020