Fit Bike Co. 2023 STR Freecoaster BMX Bike (LG) Description:
The Fit Bike Co. 2023 STR Freecoaster BMX Bike (LG) comes tricked out ready for the nastiest of lines. A sealed freecoaster rear hub activates the ability for easy fakies while the 4 included pegs unlock even more riding options. The "LG" 20.75" toptube matched with a 25mm offset on the tapered forks and 12.6" long chainstay provides an amazing street geometry. To round out this awesome bike, a collection of Fit parts are used ensuring durability and modern riding features.
- Frame: Chromoly Front Triangle
- Fork: Tapered (25mm Offset)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Fit Top Load
- Bars: 4-Piece (9" Height) (29" Width)
- Grips: Fit Crossfit
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Fit PC
- Sprocket: Fit Key (25T)
- Chain: -
- Front Hub: Sealed
- Rear Hub: Sealed Freecoaster
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Fit S1W (Single Wall)
- Rear Rim: Fit OEM (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Fit F/U (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Fit F/U (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: 4-Panel (Seat/Post Combo)
- Seat Post: 1-Piece Combo Seat/Post
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: 4 x 100mm Metal Pegs
- Color: Matte Silver
- Weight: 28.35 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstays: 12.6"
Headtube Angle: 75.5°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Standover Height: 8.8"
BB Height: 11.8"
Fork Offset: 25mm
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
Need help building your complete bike? Check out our bike build video below.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022