Fit Bike Co STR Freecoaster BMX Bike Description:
The Fit Bike Co. 2023 STR Freecoaster BMX Bike (LG) comes tricked out ready for the nastiest of lines. A sealed freecoaster rear hub activates the ability for easy fakies while the 4 included pegs unlock even more riding options. The "LG" 20.75" toptube matched with a 25mm offset on the tapered forks and 12.6" long chainstay provides an amazing street geometry. To round out this awesome bike, a collection of Fit parts are used ensuring durability and modern riding features.
- Frame: Chromoly Front Triangle
- Fork: Tapered (25mm Offset)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Fit Top Load
- Bars: 4-Piece (9" Height) (29" Width)
- Grips: Fit Crossfit
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Fit PC
- Sprocket: Fit Key (25T)
- Chain: -
- Front Hub: Sealed
- Rear Hub: Sealed Freecoaster
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Fit S1W (Single Wall)
- Rear Rim: Fit OEM (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Fit F/U (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Fit F/U (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: 4-Panel (Seat/Post Combo)
- Seat Post: 1-Piece Combo Seat/Post
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: 4 x 100mm Metal Pegs
- Color: Matte Silver
- Weight: 28.35 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 12.6"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
- Standover: 8.8"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022