Fit Bike Co. 2023 STR BMX Bike (MD) Description:
The Fit Bike Co. 2023 STR BMX Bike (MD) is ready to tear the streets up straight out of the box. 4-piece bars, Fit parts, and a sick design all come together to create a ride that is both strong great to look at. The LG in the title represents the 20.5" toptube length helping to reinforce the street designation with the geometry. Fit has even included 4 pegs with it. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and nail those urban lines.
- Frame: Chromoly Front Triangle
- Fork: Tapered Legs (25mm Offset)
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Fit Top Load
- Bars: 4-Piece (9 x 29")
- Grips: Fit Crossfit
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Fit PC
- Sprocket: Fit Key (25T)
- Chain: -
- Front Hub: Sealed
- Rear Hub: Sealed Cassette
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Fit S1W (Single Wall)
- Rear Rim: Fit S1W (Single Wall)
- Front Tire: Fit F/U (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Fit F/U (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: 4-Panel (Seat/Post Combo)
- Seat Post: 1-Piece Combo Seat/Post
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: 4 x 100mm Metal Pegs
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 27.7 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstays: 12.6"
Headtube Angle: 75.5°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Standover Height: 8.8"
BB Height: 11.8"
Fork Offset: 25mm
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
Need help building your complete bike? Check out our bike build video below.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022