Fit Bike Co Series One BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 Fit Bike Co Series One BMX Bike will take you through the learning stages of BMX and further. This model is stable, yet responsive and excels in skate parks, street, and trails by utilizing a 20.75" toptube, 33mm fork offset, and an overall great frame geometry. 2-piece bars that are 9" high and 29" wide also contribute to the geometry by helping the rider maintain perfect body position. The sealed cassette provides a smooth ride that is dependable and requires less maintenance. To round off this killer package, Fit has made sure to include many of their own components such as 2.4" wide Fit OEM tires, Fit Longtech grips, Fit PC pedals, Fit Key sprocket, and more. If you are wanting a mid-level bike for the price of an entry level model, look no further. Fit has you covered with the Series One.
- Frame: Chromoly Toptube & Downtube
- Fork: 33mm Offset
- Headset: A-Headset (Standard/Non-Integrated)
- Stem: Fit Top Load
- Bars: 2-Piece (9" Height) (29" Width)
- Grips: Fit Crossfit
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Fit PC
- Sprocket: Fit Key (25T)
- Chain: -
- Front Hub: Unsealed
- Rear Hub: Sealed Cassette
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Fit S1W (Single Wall)
- Rear Rim: Fit S1W (Single Wall)
- Front Tire: Fit OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Fit OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: "More Padded" (Seat/Post Combo)
- Seat Post: 1-Piece Combo Seat/Post
- Seat Clamp: Non-Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Slate Blue
- Weight: 27 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.11"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
- Standover: 8.8"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Wednesday, December 13, 2023