Fit Bike Co. 2023 PRK BMX Bike (XS) Description:
The Fit Bike Co. 2023 PRK BMX Bike (XS) features a 20" toptube length, gyro, and selection of Fit parts to create a skatepark shredding machine. Tapered fork legs, a Fit Key 25-tooth sprocket, Fit top load stem, and produce a modern look and feel. If carving bowls and searching for more air time are your jam, check out the Fit 2023 PRK BMX Bike (XS).
- Frame: Chromoly Front Triangle
- Fork: Tapered Legs (25mm Offset)
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Fit Top Load
- Bars: 2-Piece (8.7 x 29")
- Grips: Fit Savage (w/ Flange)
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly (160mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Fit PC
- Sprocket: Fit Key (25T)
- Chain: -
- Front Hub: Sealed
- Rear Hub: Sealed Cassette
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Fit S1W (Single Wall)
- Rear Rim: Fit S1W (Single Wall)
- Front Tire: Fit OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Fit OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: 4-Panel (Seat/Post Combo)
- Seat Post: 1-Piece Combo Seat/Post
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy, 2-Finger Design, Hinged
- Brakes: U-Brake
- Gyro: Yes
- Gyro Tabs: Included
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Teal
- Weight: 27.1 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 20"
- Chainstays: 12.6"
Headtube Angle: 75.3°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Standover Height: 7.25"
BB Height: 11.6"
Fork Offset: 25mm
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
Need help building your complete bike? Check out our bike build video below.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022