Fit Bike Co Misfit 16" Caiden Cernius BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 Fit Bike Co Misfit 16" BMX Bike is ready for a rider to start learning how to really shred. Fit has included wider rims for better braking utilizing the Odyssey Springfield u-brake so that there is a consistent stopping force. A sealed 9 tooth cassette paired with a 24 tooth sprocket and 105mm long crank arms mean that pedal and getting up to speed are no longer an issue. The 16" wheels feature Fit OEM tires that are 2.25" wide for a true BMX look and feel. The Fit Bike Co Misfit 16" is as at home ripping around the skatepark as it is cruising around the neighborhood.
Note: This Blue/White Fade version is the signature colorway of BMX phenom and YouTube star Caiden Cernius and features a detangler to make it easier for your little shredder to learn to ride like Caiden.
- Frame: Chromoly Toptube & Downtube
- Fork: Chromoly Steerer Tube (31mm Offset)
- Headset: A-Headset
- Stem: Mini Top Load
- Bars: 2-Piece (7" Rise) (24" Wide)
- Grips: Fit Misfit
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly (105mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Platform
- Sprocket: Fit Bite (24 Tooth)
- Chain: -
- Front Hub: Unsealed Hub
- Rear Hub: Cassette, Sealed Bearings
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Wider, Single Wall (20 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Wider, Single Wall (20 Hole)
- Front Tire: Fit OEM (16 x 2.25")
- Rear Tire: Fit OEM (16 x 2.25")
- Seat: New Flatter/More Padded Integrated Combo
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield
- Gyro: Sealed Detangler Device
- Gyro Tabs: Installed
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Caiden Blue/White Fade
- Weight: 21.9 lbs
- Toptube Length: 16.25"
- Chainstay Length: 10.7"
- Headtube Angle: 74°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 8"
- Standover: 6.5"
- Sizing Guideline: 3' - 3'8"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Wednesday, December 13, 2023