Fit Bike Co Misfit 14" BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 Fit Bike Co Misfit 14" BMX Bike touts a geometry that not only fits riders between 12" and 16" wheels, but also is designed to ride better than the competition. The components reflect those of a full size 20" bike and retain the strength and other characteristics of full size bikes. This even carries over to the brake setup. You won't find a coaster brake here, only a short reach brake lever and Odyssey Springfield U-brake. Whether cruising around the neighborhood or ripping around the skate park, the Misfit 14" is up to any task that involves riding, learning, and having fun.
This Brushed Chrome version is the signature colorway of BMX phenom and YouTube star Caiden Cernius. The hubs, headset cups, headset spacers, stem bolts and seat clamp bolt all feature an Oil Slick finish to give it a more custom look. And, of course, it has a detangler to make it easier for your little shredder to learn to ride like Caiden.
- Frame: Chromoly Toptube & Downtube
- Fork: Chromoly Steerer Tube (31mm Offset)
- Headset: A-Headset
- Stem: Mini Front Load
- Bars: 2-Piece (6" Height) (21" Wide)
- Grips: Fit Misfit
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly (95mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Nylon Platform
- Sprocket: Fit Bite (23 Tooth)
- Chain: -
- Front Hub: Unsealed Hub
- Rear Hub: Cassette, Sealed Bearings
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Single Wall (16 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Single Wall (16 Hole)
- Front Tire: Fit OEM (14 x 2.1")
- Rear Tire: Fit OEM (14 x 2.1")
- Seat: New Flatter/More Padded Integrated Combo
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Short Reach Lever
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield
- Gyro: Installed
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: Oil Slick hubs, headset cups & spacers
- Color: Brushed Chrome
- Weight: 18.8 lbs
- Toptube Length: 14.25"
- Chainstay Length: 9.35"
- Headtube Angle: 74°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 7"
- Standover: 6.5"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 2'8" to 3'6"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 22, 2022