Fit Bike Co Misfit 12" BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 Fit Bike Co Misfit 12" BMX Bike is here to get a new rider excited and help teach them the fundamentals of riding. Many children's bikes come with a coaster brake rear wheel. Fit decided that instead of teaching one thing early on, and then having to learn how to use hand brakes down the road, why not teach that now. Using a cassette and hand brake can prevent crashes from accidentally engaging a coaster brake. The components are all designed for a full size BMX bike, but scaled down to the perfect geometry for a 12" bike. While the Misfit 12" might look just like a child's favorite pro rider's bike, it is even better having been built for the perfect first ride.
- Frame: Chromoly Toptube & Downtube
- Fork: Chromoly Steerer Tube (31mm Offset)
- Headset: A-Headset
- Stem: Mini Front Load
- Bars: 2-Piece (4.5" Height) (19.75" Wide)
- Grips: Fit Misfit
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly (75mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Nylon Platform
- Sprocket: Fit Bite (23 Tooth)
- Chain: TBA
- Front Hub: Unsealed Hub
- Rear Hub: Cassette, Sealed Bearings
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Single Wall (16 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Single Wall (16 Hole)
- Front Tire: Fit OEM (12 x 2.1")
- Rear Tire: Fit OEM (12 x 2.1")
- Seat: New Flatter/More Padded Integrated Combo
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Quick Release
- Brake Lever: Short Reach Lever
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: N/A
- Color: Cheetah
- Weight: 15.4 lbs
- Toptube Length: 13"
- Chainstay Length: 8.35"
- Headtube Angle: 74°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 6"
- Standover: 6.47"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 2'4" to 3'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2022