Fiend Varanyak V3 Frame Description:
The Fiend Varanyak V3 Frame is the signature model of street shredder Colin Varanyak and has several small details to help get you riding just like Colin. This V3 model features elevated chain stays to help reduce frame drag and hang ups while grinding. The chainstays also feature a new shape design to allow for more tire clearance, allowing you to run wider tires without worrying about the dreaded wheel rub.
This frame also includes integrated chain tensioners, an integrated seat post clamp, and accepts Fiend's flush mount brake system with removable brake mounts and cable guides. Standard features include a heat treated Mid bottom bracket shell, an integrated head tube, internally gusseted double-butted down tube, and an externally butted seat tube.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Colin Varanyak signature
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Elevated chain stays for grind clearance
- Double-butted top tube
- 8mm thick investment cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm, Integrated chain tensioners
- Color: Matte Trans Blue
- Weight: 5 lbs (20.75")
- Toptube Lengths: 20.25", 20.5", 20.75", 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.7"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5° (5" tall)
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.7"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on September 18, 2023