Fiend Reynolds V3 Frame Description:
The Fiend Reynolds V3 Frame was designed by the legend himself, Garrett Reynolds. This frame is constructed from heat-treated 4130 chromoly and features an internal gusseted top tube and an external gusset on the down tube, double-butted top and down tubes, seat stay flush mounted brake lugs, and a heat-treated Mid BB shell and head tube (tapped for detangler tabs), The frame also has an integrated seat post clamp and integrated chain tensioners to keep that chain tension dialed. This frame does accept Fiends flush mount brake system (sold separately).
- Designed by Garrett Reynolds
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Double-butted top and down tubes
- Integrated seat post clamp
- Integrated chain tensioners
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm, integrated chain tensioners
- Color: Matte Dark Blue
- Weight: 5 lbs (20.75")
- Toptube Lengths: 20.5", 20.75", 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.625"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on September 11, 2023