Fiend Mills BMX Frame Description:
The Fiend Mills Frame is designed by and is the signature model of Lewis Mills. Constructed from heat-treated 4130 chromoly and featuring gussets at the top and down tubes, this frame is durable enough for pro-level riders. Integrated chain tensioners make finding your perfect wheel position an easy task while 8mm thick dropouts can handle grinding all day.
Note: This is a brakeless frame, meaning brake mounts and brakes cannot be installed
- Double butted 4130 chromoly construction
- Internal toptube gusset and external downtube gusset
- Heat-treated bottom bracket shell and headtube
- Externally butted seat tube
- Brakeless frame design
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Brakeless
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm
- Color: ED Black
- Weight: 5 lbs (20.75")
- Toptube Lengths: 20.75", 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.1"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.625"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022