Fiend Type O- BMX Bike Description:
The 2022 Fiend Type O- BMX bike, much like the O- blood type, is a great fit for anyone! With a steel & chromoly frame construction, 9" rise handlebars, and sealed bearings that will keep riders shredding for days on end. Equally at home on the pump track, at the skatepark or at the local street spots, the Type O- will help you stomp out tricks without breaking the bank.
- Frame: Fiend Type O-, Hi-Tensile Steel w/ Chromoly Downtube
- Fork: Fiend Type O-, Hi-Tensile (26mm Offset)
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated
- Stem: Fiend Crown Topload (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Embryo Type O, Hi-Tensile Steel (9" Rise)
- Grips: Fiend Flangeless Team
- Cranks: Chromoly Crank (165mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid BB
- Pedals: Nylon Platform
- Sprocket: Steel (25T)
- Chain: Mission 410
- Front Hub: Mission Echo Unsealed Hub w/ 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-sealed Cassette Hub w/ 14mm Axle
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Mission X7, single-wall
- Rear Rim: Mission X7, single-wall
- Front Tire: Innova (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Innova (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Fiend Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Post: Fiend Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brakes: Mission Cease U-brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Red
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (w/ brake)
- Toptube Length: 20.25"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.625"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'2" - 5'6"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022