Fiction Shank U-Brake Fork Description:
The Fiction Shank U-Brake Fork is for riders who want to join the front brake crew. It is constructed out of chromoly for pure strength that can be trusted whether getting tech or going big. The tapered legs and CNC machined top cap create great aesthetics while the integrated bearing race and ability to accept press-on bearing races for standard headsets instills the versatility to make this the perfect fork for any setup. Fiction has you covered with the Shank Fork.
- Full chromoly construction
- U-brake (aka 990) mounts
- Tapered legs with a forged end notch for peg clearance
- 5mm thick dropouts
- CNC machined black alloy top cap included
- Steer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Offset: 26mm
- Material: Full chromoly
- Height: 313mm
- Steerer Tube Length: 170mm
- Bearing Race: Integrated for 45° x 45° Headsets (Accepts Press-On for Standard Headsets)
- Compression Bolt: 24 x 1.5mm
- Compression Bolt Tool: 6mm Allen Key
- Axle Compatibility: 3/8" (10mm)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 39 oz
Dan's Comp has a wide variety of BMX stems available.
This product was added to our catalog on March 31, 2022