Fiction Creature BMX Frame Description:
The Fiction Creature frame is constructed from straight gauge chromoly tubing to make it more affordable and heat-treated headtube, BB shell and dropouts for additional strength. The 5" tall integrated headtube eliminates the need for a stack of headset spacers.
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Shorter, more responsive rear end
- Wider rear end for larger tire fitment
- Straight gauge 19mm seat/chainstays
- Does not include brake mounts
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Available)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm (6mm Thick)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.75", 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.75" - 13.4"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on July 23, 2020