Fairdale Hareraiser FX Dirt Jump Bike Description:
The Fairdale Hareraiser FX Dirt Jump Bike keeps the BMX vibe alive in a world of 26" wheels and suspension forks. The Hareraiser frame is made of 100% 4130 chromoly to retain the look, feel, and durability of a BMX bike. The frame is drilled for gyro tabs, allowing you to toss on a gyro to keep with those barspins and tailwhips.
The FX model comes equipped with the Manuitou Circus Expert fork, which possesses 100mm of travel and accepts a 20mm thru axle, while the rigid version comes equipped with a Fairdale Hareraiser Chromoly fork with a 15mm through axle.
Both Hareraiser models are topped off with all sealed bearings and the DJ/Slopestyle fan favorite tires, the Maxxis DTH.
Dirt Jump bikes are becoming more popular with BMX riders looking for something a bit bigger and more comfortable to shred on and also with mountain bike riders looking for a more responsive ride to increase their skills. Either way, the Fairdale Hareraiser bike is ready for any big jumps, pump tracks, or skateparks you venture off to.
- Frame: 100% 4130 chromoly
- Fork: Manitou Circus Expert (100mm Travel) (20mm Thru-Axle)
- Headset: FSA Orbit Sealed
- Stem: Front Load
- Bars: Aluminum (2" Rise) (30" Wide) (31.8mm Bore)
- Grips: Lock-on
- Cranks: Chromoly, 19mm 48-Spline Spindle (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm Threaded Euro
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth (28T)
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX
- Front Hub: Sealed 20mm Thru Axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed Cassette (3/8" Axle) (Disc)
- Cog: Cassette Driver (12T)
- Front Rim: 26" (32H)
- Rear Rim: 26" (32H)
- Front Tire: Maxxis DTH (26 x 2.3")
- Rear Tire: Maxxis DTH (26 x 2.3")
- Seat: Odyssey Big Stitch, Pivotal
- Seat Post: Pivotal (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Fairdale (30mm)
- Brake Lever: Hydraulic
- Brakes: Hydraulic
- Extras: Drilled for gyro tabs
- Color: Matte Fire Engine Red
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 625mm (effective)
- Reach: 440mm
- Seat Tube: 340mm
- Chainstay Length: 379-389mm
- Headtube Angle: 69.5°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Bottom Bracket Drop: 20mm Drop
- Standover: 690mm
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 23, 2023