Eclat Tibia Cranks Description:
The Tibia cranks from Eclat offer the function and simplicity of a two-piece design, but stay true to the proven splined design of three-piece cranks. The Tibia cranks feature a slim arm design, constructed of 4130 Chromoly arms and spindle. The Tibia cranks go together smoothly, stay secure and won’t let you down. Sean Burns and Ty Morrow won’t ride anything else. Nuff said right?
- Tubular heat-treated 4130 Chromoly arms & axle
- Twist-resistant street crank
- RSD & LSD compatible
- 2 sprocket bolt holes on each side
- Microdrive compatible
- Spindle: 22mm (Hollow)
- Spindle Bolts: 15x1mm
- Spindle Splines: 48
- Drive Side Compatibility: Left & Right
- Sprocket Bolt: 10 x 1.5mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 34.4 oz (165mm Length, Including Bolts & Spindle)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Friday, January 26, 2024
The functional simplicity of its 2 piece design is engineering genius in my props due catalog of hands to shake as well as any removal of caps im tellin you these the cranks sent by lord bmx to rule them all as of this day my fellow handlebar holdin rubber donut rollers.