Eclat Storm Fork Description:
The Eclat Storm Fork is the culmination of 3 years of research into how to make an extremely strong fork that is also lite weight. With the combination of tube thickness balancing, material choice, and Eclat's own heat-treatment process, this fork can handle some serious abuse.
- Super strong street fork
- Fully CNC'd 1-1/8" steerer tube
- 1-Piece hydroformed fork legs for increased strength and clean look
- Clearance for 2.45" and bigger tires
- Designed for integrated, 45° headsets
- Material: Full Liquid Post Heat-Treated Seamless 4130 Chromoly
- Axle: 3/8"
- Steerer Tube Length: 170mm
- Bearing Race: Integrated
- Compression Bolt: 6061-T6 Alloy (M24 x 1.5mm Thread)
- Compression Bolt Tool: 6mm Allen Wrench
- Weight: 36.4 oz
This product was added to our catalog on March 13, 2023