Eclat Spire 2-Piece Cranks Description:
The Eclat Spire Cranks are made from heat-treated 4130 Chromoly and feature a proven 2 1/2 piece system combined with a super tough, box-section arm design that will remain stiff and dent resistant, a 22mm Chromoly Ultra Hollow Spindle, and smooth and rounded ankle friendly spindle bosses. These RHD/LHD compatible lightweight cranks are strong and reliable, built to shred. Bottom Bracket not included.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Tubular heat-treated 4130 chromoly arms & axle
- Smooth and rounded ankle friendly spindle
- Compatible with RHD or LHD
- Available in 160mm, 170mm, and 175mm lengths
- Spindle: 22mm hollow heat-treated spindle
- Spindle Bolts: 15x1mm 7075 Alloy Flush Mount (x1)
- Spindle Splines: 48
- Drive Side Compatibility: Left & Right
- Sprocket Bolt: 10x1.5mm (x1)
- Color: Matte Raw
- Weight: 31.78 oz
New cranks deserve a new bottom bracket, click here for a BB Kit that fits these cranks.
This product was added to our catalog on May 6, 2023