The Eclat Morrow tire is Ty Morrow's signature design and pushes the boundaries of how dialed a BMX tire can be. The Morrow tire features a fast rolling, but incredibly grippy tread pattern that was designed to shred on all terrains. Eclat used a high quality rubber compound and backed it up with a unique puncture resistant casing to ensure that the tire could hold up to huge impacts, grind damage, hangups and just about anything else that could happen while out in the streets.
20 x 2.40"
- 60 TPI casing
- Micro knurling for advanced grip performance
- 100 psi pressure rating
- Special puncture resistant layer for increased durability and protection
- Smooth central area for speed, unique outer tread to increase traction and grip on all surfaces
- Reinforced special Pangolin sidewall layer for protection against grind damage
- Lighter weight than most all-around tires on the market
20 x 2.40"
Inflated Width: 2.44" (62mm)
Max Pressure: 100 psi
Weight: 24.6 oz
This product was added to our catalog on March 4, 2020