Eclat Centric Plastic Pedals Description:
The Eclat Centric Pedals have killed off old, unnecessary tech and replaced it with more surface area providing the grip needed for confidence and bike handling when throwing down the ultimate run. Flat pedal wrenches are best left in the shop, so Eclat removed that from the pedal spindle allowing the body to move inward on the spindle. This not only creates a bigger platform, but also moves the foot closer to the crank arm providing better bike control. The oversized spindle provides unmatched durability while loose-ball bearings mitigate the price keeping these affordable.
Note: The 15mm flat wrench area on the spindle of the pedals have been removed for this model to increase the platform area. A 6mm hex wrench is used to install these.
- Wider platform is achieved by removing the flat pedal wrench tool area on the spindle
- Oversized chromoly spindle is extremely durable for big drops and hard landings
- Narrow profile and unique shape with deeper pins making it super grippy and durable even after heavy grind wear
- Platform Size: 105mm x 106mm
- Platform Material: Injected Molded Nylon/Fiberglass
- Spindle Size: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Bearings: Unsealed
- Pins: 16 per side (Molded)
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 14.6 oz
Not sure how to install your pedals? Check out our video below. Hint: one of the pedals has reverse threads!
This product was added to our catalog on July 12, 2021