DMR Rhythm Dirt Jump 26" Frame Description:
The DMR Rhythm Dirt Jump Frame offers a lot of the features of the mountain bike world with the intention of hitting jumps and pump tracks like a BMX bike. The 6061 T6 aluminum alloy frame includes interchangeable dropouts, allowing you to run gears or single speed. This dropout system slides to allow for ideal chain tensioning and chainstay length. The tapered headtube fits with a suspension fork ranging from 100 to 140mm travel. This frame is light to get you going fast on a pump track while still strong enough for big dirt jumps or skateparks.
NOTE: The DMR Rhythm Dropouts are sold separately and can be found here.
- Interchangeable dropouts: 142x12mm geared or 135x10mm single speed
- Sliding dropout system for chain tensioning and adjusting chainstay length
- 6061 T6 aluminum alloy
- Machined chainstay yoke
- Tapered headtube
- Available in two colours, two lengths and two dropout options
- Frame Material: 6061 T6 aluminum alloy
- Headset Type: Zero Stack Tapered. 44mm upper / 56mm lower
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: 160mm Disc
- Bottom Bracket Type: BSA Threaded
- Seatpost Size: 31.6 mm
- Seat Clamp: 34.9 mm
- Dropouts: Interchangeable (sold separately)
- Color: Forest Green
- Weight: 5 lbs 3 oz (2.37kg) (Long)
- Toptube Length (Actual): 22.09" (Regular), 22.8" (Long)
- Toptube Length (Effective): 23.2" (Regular), 24" (Long)
- Reach: 401mm (Regular), 420mm (Long)
- Chainstay Length: 385mm
- Headtube Angle: 69.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Seat Tube Length: 330mm
- Bottom Bracket Height: 20mm Drop
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find a headset here.
Get a new bottom bracket kit here!
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on March 8, 2023