DK Swift Pro BMX Race Bike Description:
The DK Swift Pro BMX race bike is a great entry-level option to the exciting sport of BMX racing. The frame is made of 6061 aluminum to be light and stiff and is based around pro-level sizing and geometry. The included sealed European bottom bracket and tubular chromoly 3-piece cranks makes this a solid option to get started out on a BMX track.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Fork: High-Tensile Steel, 1-1/8" Chromoly Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless Press-in
- Stem: Alloy, Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: High-Tensile Steel (8" Rise)
- Grips: DK Tsuka, Press-in Bar Plugs
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly, 3-Piece (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed European
- Pedals: DK Bender PC Platform
- Chainring: Steel (44T)
- Chain: KMC (1/8")
- Front Hub: Alloy, Unsealed (3/8" Chromoly Axle)
- Rear Hub: Alloy, Unsealed (3/8" Chromoly Axle)
- Cog: 16T Freewheel
- Front Rim: Alloy (Singe Wall) (36H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36H)
- Front Tire: Arisun XLR8 (20" x 1.75")
- Rear Tire: Arisun XLR8 (20" x 1.75")
- Seat: DK Pro 1-Piece Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Post: Integrated, 27.2mm, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy Pro Linear V-Brake
- Extras: -
- Color: Black
- Weight: 21.1 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 14.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 12, 2023