The DK Swift Mini BMX race bike is an affordable entry-point into the BMX racing world. The bike is sized for riders approximately 4'0" through 4'7" and typically around ages 5 to 7. Being designed for smaller riders, the bike is based around a 6061 aluminum frame to keep the weight down and manageable. This bike is built to get the kiddos stoked on BMX and having fun!
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Fork: High-Tensile Steel, 1" Chromoly Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs
- Headset: 1" Threadless Press-in
- Stem: Alloy, Front Load (30mm Reach)
- Bars: High-Tensile Steel (3" Rise)
- Grips: Duo Brand Mini
- Cranks: Forged Alloy 3-Piece (140mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: European, Unsealed, Square Tapered Spindle
- Pedals: Junior PC Platform
- Sprocket: 5-bolt Chainring, Alloy (42T)
- Chain: KMC (1/8")
- Front Hub: Alloy, Unsealed (3/8" Chromoly Axle)
- Rear Hub: Alloy, Unsealed (3/8" Chromoly Axle)
- Driver: 16T Freewheel
- Front Rim: Alloy (Singe Wall) (36H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Singe Wall) (36H)
- Front Tire: Arisun XLR8 (20" x 1-1/8")
- Rear Tire: Arisun XLR8 (20" x 1-1/8")
- Seat: DK Mini 1-Piece Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Post: Combo, 22.2mm, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy Mini Linear V-Brake
- Brake Mounts: V-Brake Mounts
- Color: Purple
- Weight: 16.3 lbs
- Toptube Length: 17.25"
- Chainstay Length: 12.125"
- Headtube Angle: 72°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Sizing Guideline: 4'0" - 4'7"
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
Need help building your complete bike? Check out our bike build video below.
This product was added to our catalog on November 4, 2022