DK Swift Expert BMX Bike Description:
The DK Swift Expert BMX Bike is a great gateway point into the exciting world of BMX racing. The Swift is an affordable option that covers all the bases to get you out on the track. Being designed for these smaller riders, the bike is constructed of 6061 aluminum to keep it light, controllable, and fast. The Expert sizing is designed for riders approximately 4'8" tall to 5'8" tall and typically around ages 9-11.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum
- Fork: High-Tensile Steel, 1-1/8" Chromoly Steerer Tube, Tapered Legs
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless Press-in
- Stem: Alloy, Top Load (40mm Reach)
- Bars: High-Tensile Steel (6.5" Rise)
- Grips: DK Tsuka with Press-in Bar Plugs
- Cranks: Forged Alloy 3-Piece (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: European, Unsealed, Square Tapered Spindle
- Pedals: DK Blender PC Platform
- Chainring: 5-bolt Chainring, Alloy (42T)
- Chain: KMC (1/8")
- Front Hub: Alloy, Unsealed (3/8" Chromoly Axle)
- Rear Hub: Alloy, Unsealed (3/8" Chromoly Axle)
- Cog: 16T Freewheel
- Front Rim: Alloy (Singe Wall) (36H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Singe Wall) (36H)
- Front Tire: Arisun XLR8 (20" x 1-3/8")
- Rear Tire: Arisun XLR8 (20" x 1-3/8")
- Seat: DK Pro 1-Piece Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Post: Combo, 27.2mm, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy Pro Linear V-Brake
- Extras: -
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Toptube Length: 19.5"
- Chainstay Length: 14.25"
- Headtube Angle: 73°
- Seattube Angle: 69°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Sizing Guideline: 4'8" - 5'5"
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
Need help building your complete bike? Check out our bike build video below.
This product was added to our catalog on December 1, 2022