DK Cygnus 24” BMX Bike Description:
The DK Cygnus 24" is one of DK's most popular bikes. With more and more riders looking to get on a bigger bike, this setup, with a 21.5" toptube and 24" wheels is just right. Equally at home on the street, skate park, pump track, or trail, the Cygnus is great for bigger/older riders looking to rip. Built from quality components and featuring fully sealed bearings all around, this bike is ready for all of the riding you can throw at it. In Zinc Grey, the Cygnus looks clean and is topped off with a 3D headtube badge.
- Frame: Chromoly Front Triangle
- Fork: High-Tensile Steel w/ Chromoly Steerer Tube, Built-In Bearing Race, Internally Threaded Pre-Load Bold, Tapered Legs
- Headset: Sealed Integrated
- Stem: DK Jump Top Load (53mm Reach)
- Bars: 100% Chromoly (8.25" Rise)
- Grips: DK Proxy
- Cranks: Wise Tubular Chromoly 3-Piece, 8 Spline Spindle (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: DK Blender PC Platform
- Sprocket: DK Steel (25-Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z-510
- Front Hub: Wise Alloy Fully Sealed (3/8" Chromoly Axle)
- Rear Hub: Wise Alloy Fully Sealed Cassette (14mm Chromoly Axle)
- Driver: 10-Tooth
- Front Rim: Wise Rectrix1 (Single Wall) (36mm Wide) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Wise Rectrix1 (Single Wall) (36mm Wide) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Kenda (24 x 2.3") (65psi)
- Rear Tire: Kenda (24 x 2.3") (65psi)
- Seat: DK 1-Piece Padded Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Post: Alloy Integrated (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Wise Alloy
- Brakes: Wise Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: 3D Headtube Badge
- Color: Purple
- Weight: 26.2 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21.5"
- Chainstay Length: 14.75"
- Headtube Angle: 73.5°
- Seattube Angle: 73°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'4" to 6'2"+ Tall
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2020
I have to get the next paragraph right or its my asss.