Division Brookside BMX Bike Description:
The Division Brookside BMX Bike is a dialed and unique bike at a fair price point. The bike features modern BMX geometry and has a unique look with the black and red fade paint job. The wheels have sealed bearing hubs and double wall rims to handle plenty of abuse. This bike is ready for the streets, skatepark, or trails!
- Frame: High-tensile steel (20.5" TT)
- Fork: High-tensile steel with tapered legs
- Headset: 1-1/8" integrated
- Stem: Division forged alloy topload
- Bars: Division hi-tensile steel 2-pc (9" rise)
- Grips: Division
- Cranks: 170mm chromoly 3-pc
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Plastic
- Sprocket: Division (25T)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Division 3/8" sealed alloy (36H)
- Rear Hub: Division 14mm sealed alloy cassette (36H)
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Alloy double-wall (20 x 1.75")
- Rear Rim: Alloy double-wall (20 x 1.75")
- Front Tire: Family (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Family (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Division 1-pc combo
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy U-brake w/ clear pads
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (not included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black/Red Fade
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Sizing Guideline: 5'4" - 5'8"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 24, 2021
Rides smooth feels good.