Cult Shorty IC BMX Frame Description:
The Cult Shorty IC BMX Frame, made from 100% Cult classic tubing with top and downtube gussets, is built for strength. It features an investment cast seatpost clamp and seatstay bridge, s-bend chainstays with room for 2.40" tires, and tapered seatstays with removable brake mounts. Investment cast heat-treated dropouts and an externally machined mid bottom bracket shell add extra durability. A short backend provides quick and responsive handling. The raw frame looks fresh and the yellow decals are a nice touch.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removeable (Available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid (Externally Machined)
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Investment Cast
- Dropouts: Investment Cast, Heat Treated
- Color: Clear Raw
- Weight: 5 lbs 5 oz (20.75")
- Toptube Length: 20", 20.5", 20.75", 21", 21.25"
- Chainstay Length: 13" - 13.3"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Standover Height: 8.65"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on August 12, 2020