Cult Heavens Gate Begin Frame Description:
The Cult Heaven's Gate Begin Frame is Brandon Begin's signature frame and was designed for his imaginative and throw-down riding style. Sometimes, imagination can be pretty rough on your bike, so Cult built the frame like a tank. To start, Cult didn't try to lighten the tubing up in places here-and-there possibly weakening the frame. No, instead, they constructed it from their very own Classic tubing and then reinforced the top and down tube with gussets. Investment cast seatpost clamp, seatstay bridge, chainstay yoke, and dropouts also help create dependable strength and durability. To match Begin's throw-down style, this frame is brakeless. Add a short backend that is responsive and easy to manual, and you have a frame that is amazing all around. If you want something that can handle big hits and feel nimble while doing it, we recommend checking out the Cult Heaven's Gateway Begin Frame.
Note: This frame is brakeless, meaning that brakes cannot be added to it.
- Made from 100% Cult Classic Tubing
- Top and down tube gussets
- Externally machined bottom bracket
- Investment cast seatpost clamp, seatstay bridge, dropouts that are investment cast and heat-treated
- Investment cast chainstay yoke that fits tires up to 2.40" wide
- Tapered seatstays
- Short, quick, and responsive backend
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: No (Brakeless)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5 lbs 5 oz (20.75")
- Toptube Length: 20.5", 20.75" & 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.8"-13.1"
- Headtube Angle: 75.3°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Get a new bottom bracket kit here!
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on January 31, 2020