Cult Crew BMX Frame Description:
The Cult Crew BMX frame is made from 100% Cult classic tubing and features toptube and downtube gussets to ensure strength and durability. It also features tapered seatstays and chainstays to fit those beefy 2.4" tires. Topped off with heat-treated dropouts and an integrated seat post clamp and this frame is strong and ready to rip. The black color option is the signature colorway of Callan Stibbards.
- Frame Material: 100% Cult classic tubing
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid (Externally Machined)
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: Heat Treated
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5 lbs 6 oz (20.75")
- Toptube Lengths: 20", 20.5", 20.75", 21", 21.25"
- Chainstay Length: 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.75"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on November 22, 2022