The Cult 2-Short IC Frame is a technical line killer. A short rear end creates a quick and responsive feel needed for pulling combos in the streets. 100% Cult classic chromoly tubing, top and down tube gussets, and investment cast features such as the drop outs and seatstay bridge ensure that it can handle bangers day in and day out. A brakeless design keep things light and simple. Commit to the ride and check out the Cult 2-Short IC Frame.
Note: This frame is a brakeless design meaning that it is not able to have brakes installed on it.
- Made from 100% cult classic tubing for increased strength
- Top and down tube gussets
- Integrated headtube and externally machined mid BB shell
- Investment cast seatpost clamp and seatstay bridge
- S-bend chainstays with room for 2.40" tires
- Tapered seatstays
- Investment cast heat-treated dropouts
- Super short, quick, and responsive back end
Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
Gyro Tabs: -
Brake Mounts: -
Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
Seat Clamp: Integrated
Toptube Lengths: 20.25", 20.5", 20.75", 21", 21.25"
Chainstay Length: 12.5 - 12.8"
Headtube Angle: 75°
Standover Height: 8.65"
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.65"
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.