Cult Devotion BMX Bike Description:
The Cult Devotion bike packs a heavy punch for a complete bike. Strength and durability are at the forefront as the frame, fork, bars and cranks are all made from full chromoly. The Devotion features an aftermarket parts list, including the Cult Vans tires, Cult 510 chain, Cult Dak Pedals, Cult Heaven's Gates Begin Grips, and the double walled Cult Match rims. The 21" toptube frame is ideal for taller riders or those that prefer a bit more room to work with.
The Panza Purple/Yellow colorway features the purple frame, yellow rims and all black parts allowing you to ride in style just like Cult pro rider Anthony Panza.
- Frame: 100% chromoly (21" tt)
- Fork: 100% chromoly
- Headset: Integrated, sealed
- Stem: Cult Forged Salvation V5 Top Load Stem
- Bars: Chromoly, 2-piece (9" rise)
- Grips: Cult Heaven's Gate Begin Grips
- Cranks: Heat-treated chromoly, 3-piece (175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, sealed
- Pedals: Cult Dak Pedals
- Sprocket: Alloy Member sprocket (25T)
- Chain: Cult 510
- Front Hub: Sealed, female
- Rear Hub: Sealed cassette
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Cult Match
- Rear Rim: Cult Match
- Front Tire: Cult Vans tires (20 x 2.40")
- Rear Tire: Cult Vans tires (20 x 2.40")
- Seat: Seat/Post combo
- Seat Post: Seat/Post combo
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: U-Brake
- Brakes: U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable 990 U-Brake [installed]
- Extras: -
- Color: Panza Purple/Yellow
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.65"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 12, 2023