Cult Gateway BMX Bike Description:
The Cult 2022 Gateway BMX Bike opens the doors to the limitless possibilities of freestyle riding. A combination of chromoly and high-tensile steel is used for strength to ensure the fun doesn't stop while learning a new line. Fully sealed bearings throughout provide a carefree experience and smooth ride while requiring less maintenance.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: Chromoly Front End (20.5" Toptube)
- Fork: Chromoly Steerer Tube (10mm Dropouts)
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Top Load
- Bars: High-Tensile Steel (30" Wide) (9" Rise)
- Grips: Cult Begin
- Cranks: Chromoly 3-Piece (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, Sealed
- Pedals: Cult Nylon
- Sprocket: 25T
- Chain: Cult 410
- Front Hub: Alloy Shell, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Axle) (17mm Nut)
- Rear Hub: Cassette, Sealed Bearings (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9T, Sealed Bearing
- Front Rim: Cult Match Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Cult Match Alloy Single Wall
- Front Tire: Cult x Vans (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Cult x Vans (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: 1-Piece Padded w/ Cult Logo
- Seat Post: 1-Piece Combo
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: 990 U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Raw
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.65"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'4" - 5'8"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022